Matt's Life Rollercoaster

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Annual OMGIHASNTDONETHISINAWHILE Post


Yeah, even though I'm the only one that reads this. Time for an update.

I'm about to start a new job tomorrow. It's just Walmart, but I needed a job for the summer. It pays right?

I'm also hoping to run a 5K on Sunday, which should be pretty awesome.

I think with the whole Twitter/Facebook thing becoming major, updating this blog isn't something I go all gungho on.

I went to the 2010 Olympics though as a famed "blue jacket" and it was pretty cool. A once in a lifetime experience for darn sure. Some pictures are in this post.

Love life since last writing, I had a girlfriend, but I had to break up with her after a horrible night.

SAIT is done. I got back from the Olympics and realized being a travel agent is not fun.

Also, I still work at the Saddledome and find myself being punished alot for bogus reasons. One of the supervisors is really just on everybody's nerves.

Stampede? Fuck that. I got fired at the end of 2009's Stampede, for possibly the most dumb & drama filled reason ever.
Tanya also got to run with the torch. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home