Matt's Life Rollercoaster

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Look, it's a blog from me!!

Hahaha!! I haven't blogged since Live Earth.

Since then (rapid fire):

I started school again with Japanese, Foods, Spanish.
I dropped Japanese. I flipped Foods to Block 1 and replaced Block 2 with Drama 10.
I replaced my spare with Dance 15.
Dance 15 has become my favorite course EVER!
Spanish 10, suprisingly difficult.
My grad ring will not come off my finger.
Kaitlyn is doing me a massive favor and getting me a shirt from Spice Girls in L.A.
I saw Hilary Duff again but this time in Row 2. I saw Troy and Ryan. Hilary even saw me during "Wake Up".
I quit the theatre, under VERY weird circumstances involving Chinook. Cineplex oddities.
I screwed SCENE out of 2000 points along with 1,100+ people on Facebook.
I'm going to Avril Lavigne.
I started volunteering at Canadian Blood Services. It's really fun. Last night someone put on their comment card that she was impressed with my service and dilligance (ME specifically).
I tried to donate plasma, but failed miserably. The first time I got sick and we passed it off as having a empty stomach, but the second time we figured out that it was the anti-coagulant. It was a good experience though and I learned all about the plasma process.
We had a party the other night for CBS at the Calgary Zoo. It was so fun. We ate so much and laughed a lot. They had those wishing tree things and I wished for "To get through this final Dance project... & Darren's plasma". BTW, this Dance project is ridiculous. I've got to leave a major mark in Lacey and Ruth's hands which is not cool. They don't get that either. It's a real test in emotions.

I don't know what I'm going to do tonight, I might go to LaserQuest to renew my membership and play 3 games (and get an application), or go to Chinook and watch Enchanted. But it will probably be Chinook cause I didn't realize that I didn't bring the application I already completed during the weekend with me. You think I would have, because this Dance Central duffel bag I have holds SO much.

Alright, so there is the bell. Probably blog during Spanish LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home