Matt's Life Rollercoaster

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Nelly Furtado's Get Loose Tour 2007 in Calgary!


So...
Nelly was amazing!
I got there about half a hour before the doors opened. Once they did, I did the Hilary rush to the other merchandise stand, and got my shirt.
Then I bought a glow-thingy, and a necklace. More of a lanyard.
I was so suprised at how close row 22 was. I was very, very close to the stage and could see everything.
I got my review published on the Calgary Sun website.
I got to run up to the front row for "Maneater". It was soo awesome! I have a splitting headache right now, so I might go home after Social, because it is quite bad. I'll have to talk it over with Meara.
Jon Levine was okay. I couldn't really hear him. Saukrates ruled!
I loved her cover version of "Crazy", I wasn't expecting it at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home