Matt's Life Rollercoaster

Thursday, March 15, 2007

YAY! VIBE 98.5 plays...

Mar 15 01:08pm
Hillary Duff
With Love !!NEW VIBE!!

Except it's Hilary not Hillary.

Oh, I did something really cool today.

I donated blood at the Central mobile clinic they had set up. It was okay, I'm feeling a little lightheaded but I'm good.

They ask some really out there questions like if I have had sex with someone from Africa.

It was okay, everyone was really nice. I got a cool pin. The part where they test you for iron hurts more then the actual donation part.

My neck hurts from the pillow.

I got cookies and Powerade and Sprite.

Also, I saw Ms.Smith there which was cool. I have to work later so hopefully I'm 100% but whatever. It's Concession.

I feel great about doing it though!

I have a whirlwind weekend, I work Friday, which sucks cause there is a game, which I thought I booked off. I have to go to a funeral on Sat. I also think I work on Sunday. :-(.

I gotsa sticker, it say "Be nice to me.. I donated blood today".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home