Matt's Life Rollercoaster

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Get Loose Tour 2007 and Westhills rules!



Nelly performs at the Grey Cup half-time show.

Anyway...

VIBEFest 2007 is Nelly Furtado, and thanks to me getting a job a Westhills, I got a floor ticket to see her!! Sweet. Not a Hilary Duff concert for once.

Work? To be honest... I love it!

I have some kick-ass people there... namely Jenni, Jovanna (who goes to Central and is in Ms.Smith's Pure Math 10 class), Chrissy, Shane, Roji (that's spelled wrong), Danielle, Aziz, Mike, Natasha, Jesse, Alexandra, and Kevin. Woah, that's a whole load of people.

I've had a blast working Concession over the last two days... in total I've done 3 shifts on till.

I had a funny guest today, she wanted the "old" kiddie combo, and I told her I couldn't sell her it, so she got all pissy and was like "I DON'T WANT ANYTHING THEN"!

Um, okay. Seriously, I was way nervous first time, during a rush of 400 people *yay* but I'm so much better at it now. I even opted to stay late last night.

Westhills 10 crew rules! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home