Matt's Life Rollercoaster

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Matt's online 1 VS 100 at BJPC Games

Here's what is going on...

I introduce myself:
I'm WestJet, I love Deal or No Deal (especially Leyla Milani), I'm 17, I want to be a flight attendant, and I currently work for Famous Players in their Concession department!

Then the host responds with:
Well WestJet, we have a little surprise for you...let's meet our MOB!


Well we have five Deal or No Deal models...and strangely enough we have Leyla Milani sitting in her case spot. Hey Leyla!

Leyla: Hi boys...(waves to WestJet, WestJet's tounge begins to come out and he pants)

Erick: Roll your tounge back up my good man...anyway continuing on above those models we have Six Atlanta Braves Fans...3 people from the show Survivor, especially my favorite, Rudy Boesch from Survivor: Borneo in seat number 30. Finally in the yellow seats are 8 Pro Cooks.


Like I didn't see Leyla coming at me when I typed that statement!! LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home