Matt's Life Rollercoaster

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

DDR @ Westhills...

Okay, so last night I got invited to a movie, and I went to Westhills and while I was waiting played some DDR EXTREME. Well, I have played Daikenkai so many times that I can do a 360 on 4 certain sequences. This elderly couple was watching me and when I came off the machine, they wanted to know about DDR.

I basically told them everything I knew, that it came from Japan, my first time playing at Stampede, and then at Pacific Place. It was very fun, and I'm glad that some people are still intrigued by it, even though it appears to be dying down in popularity.

I burned my finger today in Commericial Foods, because I accidently touched the rice pot handle, and it was needless to say, freaking hot.

Like I said, still got to convince someone to at least fill out the application form for Deal or No Deal Canada.

I've been to two movies in two days... The Departed and Man Of The Year.

They were both good, but Departed was very long, and just kind of ended all of a sudden.

I got out really late, and I phoned Teleride, and the 108 wasn't going to come for 28 mins, so I walked back. GRRRR!!! It's so cold, and today I waited at least 30 mins for the 13, in the cold, even though I had a scarf, and everything.

I've been heavliy playing LQ recently, so I'm becoming good friends with the marshals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home