Matt's Life Rollercoaster

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Carrie's Wedding

I went to a wedding on the weekend, in Three Hills/Trochu. It was boring for me in terms of the ceremony, cause I really had no idea what was going on but the wedding reception was very fun.

I danced so much, and the bridesmaids taught me to line dance. I didn't know anyone there except for Carrie, and she was the bride.

There was a 4 year old girl there at the reception, actually she was a flowergirl, and she was a very violent girl. She started kicking and biting me, and then she threw ice at me. I asked her why she was doing it, and she said that it wasn't her. She then kicked me again and said "Wasn't me".

But it was funny, cause at the end she came up to me and gave me a hug and then blew a raspberry on my head.

I was like ooooooookay.

I must admit, you gotta try Ukrainian dancing to "SexyBack".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home