Matt's Life Rollercoaster

Friday, March 30, 2007

So Ill.

That says ill. Not three.

After Nelly, I came out with a screaming headache. I forgot about bringing Tylenol.

My headache finally is gone this morning but I still am congested and crap from I dunno what.

I can't believe I actually made it through the two sets at work last night. I however did have to ditch them at close, which made Shane a little annoyed but I felt like crap.

I also only have a shift for this week tonight, but I'm calling in, cause I need to rest a little more. I can't do a Friday like this, especially with Blades of Glory and Meet The Robinsons opening.

I realized on the walk from Central to Shaughnessy...

I've been a lot of NLL/Calgary Roughnecks milestones...
I'm going to the 100th game in Riggers history tomorrow.
I went to T.K's 100th game.
I went to the game where T.K. and Kaleb scored their 100th points.
I went to the longest game in NLL history.

I'm sure there is more but that's all I can come up with right now.

Forca was amazing as well, people jumping up and down with Portugese stuff, and Nelly's dancers tossed out inflatable soccer balls, and then Nelly took a real soccer ball, signed it, and threw it out into the crowd.

No Hay Igual, was also awesome. Sang along with every word.

SexyBack=weird. Who's Jasmine?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home