Matt's Life Rollercoaster

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Hilary Review Part 1 and 2

Here you guys go... This may end up broken up into several pieces.

"Hilary Duff. Three Times A Charm"

I was so excited @ school & then finally, Mom picked me up. We went home for a short while. I played some StepMania & then we hot dogs. Chantal had the car all decorated with "Hilary #1" and "Go Hilary" which was funny. We waited for a bit after supper and then we left.

We listened to "Most Wanted" on the way to the Dome. Me and Chantal did our silly "Beat of My Heart" thing when it came on. Then, I phoned Grandma to wish her a Happy Birthday and then we pretty much were at the Saddledome. We got to the parking lot & from what I co

I can do this later...

Let's see what else I need to clear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home