Matt's Life Rollercoaster

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Incredibly Zany Story from me!!!

I had to clear the NEO off so here is my ongoing Hilary story...

Matthew: Candyce would never believe this.
Candyce has entered Disneyland.
Candyce: I was looking for unique presents for Mary-Anne's wedding.
Matthew: I don't know if Disneyland is really the right place. Besides, the Anaheim Storm are gone.
Haylie Duff: You could buy them bride and groom mouse ears.
Hilary Duff: Hey, that is a awesome idea. Who is Mary-Anne though?
Matthew: Just someone we know.
Benji: Before I go, I think I saw Joel on Pirates of The Caribbean.
Benji has left the room (Reason: I'm a rock star)
Candyce has left the room (Reason: I'm going to change Matthew's program some more)
Haylie Duff: Now we are almost back to our original group.
Matthew: I wish I knew what Disney we were in because then I would know where the heck Pirates is.
Chantal: Look at the castle idiot, it's Disneyland's (CA).
Hilary Duff: Geek alert.
Melissa: Ha-ha, Matthew is a geek!
Matthew starts crying.
Melissa buys Matthew a Mickey Mouse ice cream sandwich.
Matthew throws it at some random person.
It hits the person in the head.
Amber Mariano: Ouch!
Matthew: OMG! I hit reality TV's princess.
Melissa: I'm the queen right?
Chantal: Sure.
Melissa: Yay!
Matthew: Amber, can I have your e-mail?
Everyone giggles.
Amber: Uh, you just threw a ice cream sandwich at me. Why the heck would you get my e-mail?
Haylie Duff: Because he is like your biggest fan.
Chantal: Hey WAIT!
Everyone freezes and waits for Chantal's big announcement.
Chantal: Me and Matthew already have your e-mail Hilary.
Hilary Duff: Way to bring that up like 10 minutes later.
Matthew's cell phone rings.
Matthew: WTH? I didn't even know I had a cell phone.
Matthew takes it out of his pocket.
Cell Phone: (rings) * So Yesterday*.
Matthew: Must be my ex-girlfriend.
Melissa: Ha-ha.
Chantal: What, are you his ex?
Hilary Duff laughs.
Haylie Duff sees Lilo.
Haylie Duff: Ooooh! Lilo!
Haylie Duff runs to Lilo and bodychecks everyone in line.
Matthew: Hilary, your sister is so violent.
Hilary Duff: Not really, She just likes Lilo.
Chantal: Has any one else noticed that when someone tells us that they have seen Joel, we just disregard it?
Everyone looks away from Chantal.
Melissa: Wow,this bench is really wooden.
Matthew: Is that a FASTPASS machine in the middle of nowhere?
Haylie Duff: I can't believe Amber and Rob are going to the Calgary Women's Show!
Matthew: I'm going to go.
Melissa: But your not a woman.
Matthew: Oh, I'm not? That's so shocking.
Chantal laughs.
Hilary Duff: Wouldn't you get bored? Unless you started getting everyone's e-mail?
Matthew: No, I would just meet them and probably leave.
Chantal: See what I mean?
Melissa: No, not really.
Chantal: We should have rushed over to Pirates when we heard that from Benji but instead, Matt threw a ice-cream sandwich at Amber.
Matthew: Well, I have ADD. What's your excuse?
Melissa: I was busy thinking about Ben Mulroney.
Haylie Duff: Ewww... I was thinking about a nice large fries from McDonalds, now with MONOPOLY pieces.
Matthew:Nvm, I can't use ADD as a excuse. :-( Melissa: If even I crash down & burn out, at least I'm going to know I'm alive.
Chantal: Actually, it's going to know what it's like to feel alive.
Matthew: That's bad when Chantal is correcting you.
Hilary Duff: Matt or Melissa, can you send me this song?
Melissa: Buy the single.
Matthew: They live in America.
Haylie Duff: What ever happened on that phone call?
Matthew: Oh, I feel alive.
Hilary Duff: Quit IT! We are just randomly inserting portions of the song.
Chantal remembers when we did text karaoke.
Matthew: My wrist still hurts >:-(.
Haylie Duff: Oh, and you play DWI?
Melissa looks puzzled.
Matthew: So, are we going on a ride or what?
Chantal: I want to go to California Adventure.
Haylie Duff: That's far away.
Hilary Duff: It's across from Disneyland. Matthew leads the group into Tomorrowland.
Chantal: Hey, its Push, the talking trash can.
Everyone notices Push come toward them.
Push: How are you doing?
Melissa: Well, I'm unknown, and I cried because Hilary yelled at me.
Matthew: I'm getting girls e-mail's, and basically not doing much else.
Chantal: I'm trying to bring the group to our goal, but failing.
Hilary Duff: I can't find my boyfriend.
Haylie Duff: I am spending money on my VISA, and eating a heck of a lot.
Push: Um, wow! You're a troubled group.
Melissa: A trash can is telling us this?
Chantal: Does Push need a hug?
Push: Maybe.
Chantal hugs Push.
Push: Awww!
Melissa: Wish we had a camera.
A camera appears out of nowhere.
Matthew grabs it before Melissa even has a chance to grab it.
Melissa: No fair, I wished for it first.
Haylie Duff: Hey, I paid $3 for a ice-cream sandwich when I could have just wished for it.
Chantal: Yeah, but we wanted to see what would have happened.
Danielle Rousseau appears.
Hilary Duff: Who is she?
Matthew: She's on Lost, A French scientist stranded over 16 years ago when her research vessel ran aground on the island.
Danielle Rousseau vanishes.
Chantal: Was that just a cheap promotion for Lost?
Matthew: No comment.
Haylie Duff: Corporate sellout.
Chantal: HA!
Hilary Duff: We are so sellouts, what the heck was the gum commercial or whatever it was?
Melissa: I don't get endorsements.
Matthew: You could do fajita commercials. :-D.
Chantal: LOL.
Melissa: I get it, I don't say it right.
Haylie Duff: And your grammer is poor.
Hilary Duff: First of all, you spelled grammar wrong, and you're just as bad. Remember our broken English chat?
Matthew: OH BURN!
Haylie Duff: I'm not going to cry.
Melissa: Darn.
Matthew: And thanks for not telling your biggest Calgary fans that you're coming back.
Chantal: WHAT? WHEN!?!?!!?
Haylie Duff: Calm down Chantal.
Hilary Duff: LOL. January 9th.
Matthew: How come the last two have been around her birthday?
Chantal: Cause they want it so Mom can give me tickets as a birthday present.
Matthew looks away.
Melissa: In case we were wondering, I got us a FASTPASS for Buzz Lightyear.
Matthew: Uh-huh.
Hilary Duff: I went over to hilarymedia.net and guess what?
Matthew: Oh, no, please don't.
Haylie Duff: Tell us!
Matthew: No!
Chantal: She's your sister, she is going to tell you eventually.
Matthew: I'm going to squish it before she gets the chance. I started a keeper list for her. I'm the keeper of Hilary Duff.
Melissa: How does Hilary feel about that?
Hilary Duff: Better him then other people.
Matthew: Ya!
Chantal: How do I become a keeper?
Melissa: You go and uh...
Matthew: It's complicated, and involves signing up for a forum.
Chantal: Never mind.
Haylie Duff: La, la, la.
Chantal: She turned into Lalala from We Love Katamari.
Hilary Duff: No, dear God no.
Matthew: What is wrong with Lalala?
Hilary Duff: One Katamari related accident a day is enough.
Melissa: Hey, I found a iPod.
(Matt snatches it from Melissa)
Matthew: Call me crazy, but I think besides me and Chantal, everyone can afford one.
Chantal: You have 2 already though, Can I have this one?
Haylie Duff: Hey, it isn't a shuffle.
Hilary Duff: iPod shuffle is Matt's enemy.
Melissa: Don't download music.
Matthew: Maybe if CDs weren't so much money, I would.
Chantal: Besides, he buys yours and Hilary's.
Matthew: Any of the Idol CDs I will buy instead of download. Plus, I use iTunes anyway.
Haylie Duff: Wasn't I going to have a CD out?
Matthew: Yes. Mel?
Melissa: Ya?
Hilary Duff: God, would it have killed you to asked her @ the same time?
Matthew gives the iPod nano to Chantal.
Chantal: Thank you, Matthew.
Matthew: Is your new CD on iTunes?
Melissa: I'm not sure, I know Alive is.
Haylie Duff: STOP MENTIONING ALIVE!!!
Chantal listens to the iPod while this plays out.
Matthew: Hey, Chantal?
Chantal keeps dancing.
Hilary Duff: LOL... Hey, number 1 fan!
Chantal notices Hilary Duff.
Matthew: Thanx Hil, Is that Mike & Jana from LTAD?
Chantal: How am I supposed to know?
Jana: Matt from Canada?
Matthew: No, sorry. You must have me confused with somebody else.
Mike: LOL... That's Matt for sure.
Jana: Shut up, You didn't even give us a chance to announce you as a "Lucky Dawg".
Chantal: Too bad Matt, now they will only mention you every other podcast.
Matthew: Right.
Jana: Hey Mike, is that Hilary Duff?
Mike: How would I know? I'm too busy pushing Record for you and yaking about NASCAR to pay attention.
Haylie Duff: Round 1 to Mike.
Hilary Duff: Go Jana Go! Girl power!
Melissa shakes her head.
Melissa: Oh yeah, well...
Matthew: Yes?
Hilary Duff: What?
Melissa: I forgot.
Jana: Maybe we could interview Hilary.
Hilary Duff: Right, me to a interview relating to Disney.
Mike: This park sucks, let's go to DCA cause they got my favorite drink.
Jana: I thought you gave that up, Anyway, the Port Orleans has many rooms and is a moderate reso-. HEY!
Everyone falls asleep.
Jana yells at them.
Chantal: Well, that was a good nap.
Jana & Mike leave for DCA.
Matthew: (yelling at them) Well, I don't matter.
Haylie Duff: I think there are sharks in the lagoon.
Melissa: Why the heck would there be sharks?
Matthew: Melissa, Mom says you should send me a free CD for scheduling your session for tomorrow at the same time as Grey Cup.
Melissa: I assume your not coming then?
Chantal: Melissa, your going to make him crushed even more.
Matthew: I'll try and convice Mom to let me go, but probably not.
Hilary Duff: Poor Matt.
Melissa gives Matt a hug.
Matthew: Thanks Melissa.
Melissa: Tell you what, when I do a actual concert, I'll make you my VIP guests.
Chantal: Hilary's never done that for us...
Chantal shoots a look at Hilary Duff.
Hilary Duff: *sings* "Cause you never asked".
Haylie Duff: Good point.
Chantal: Oh yeah. LOL.
Melissa: *sigh* We have got to be the only people who would come to Disneyland and just stand around talking.
Matthew: I've been here before. If it were MGM you wouldn't even see me.
Hilary Duff: Yeah, he would be still deciphering a way to beat Millionaire Play It!
Melissa: I'm exhausted after yesterday.
Chantal: Mentioning it, good idea.
Matthew: (weakly) Go Eskimos, Whoo. Hoo.
Haylie Duff: Didn't have fun I take it?
Matthew: Oh, it was so much fun. I don't know what I was thinking when I wanted to go see Melissa. (sarcasm overload).
Melissa: I feel like really mean now.
Chantal: I highly doubt it is your fault. Besides, he just bought your CD to squish his pain.
Matthew: And then got crushed with emotion when I heard Safe Place To Hide.
Hilary Duff: So, I did What Dreams Are Made Of.
LeAnne Rimes: (far away) I did Remember When for Disneyland. :P.
Melissa: (yelling) Good for you.
Disneyland starts to disappear.
Matthew: Here we go again...
Hilary Duff: Somewhere warm, please somewhere warm.
The group has been transported to Live 8.
Chantal: Oh, fun.
Haylie Duff: Wait! Was there not 10 Live 8 events?
Matthew: Yes.
Melissa: Well, then how do we know which one we are in?
Hilary Duff: Maybe the big sign by the stage will help.
Matthew crosses his fingers for London or Philly.
Hilary Duff: Can you see it?
Matthew: Erm, no.
Haylie Duff: You idiots, we are in Tokyo. Can't you see that we are indoors?
Melissa looks up.
Melissa: Oh, she's right. A roof.
Hilary Duff: Wait!!!!! How does this make sense? Good Charlotte performed after Rize. Call me crazy, but I don't think they can go on without Joel.
Chantal: But we went back to July 2, so maybe he didn't get rolled up yet.
Matthew: It doesn't matter... cause they would have already been on. Look... *points* It's Dreams Come True.
Haylie Duff: Who?
Chantal: They are on a version of Dancing Stage.
Matthew: Do-do-do-doo-do. *sings along* Love, love, love.
Melissa: Does anyone else find it weird that Matt can sing Japanese better then he does English?
Hilary Duff: Why did we get the venue with the crappy line-up?
Haylie Duff: Are we like the only blonde people in the audience?
Chantal: Don't hate us cause we're different.
Live 8 Tokyo vanishes and turns into Live 8 Paris.
Matthew: This is turning into one of Hilary's songs... London, Paris, maybe Tokyo.
Melissa: LOL.
Hilary Duff: Wake up...
Haylie Duff wakes up from falling asleep due to DCT.
Matthew: Crap! The second Live 8 venue where I won't understand anything. Oh, look KYO. Simple Plan but fronted by a fusion of Billy Kilppert and Kurt Nielsen.
Melissa: LOL.
Chantal: Billy Klippert is 10 times better then a French rock group.
Haylie Duff: Billy Klippert. OK.
Hilary Duff: You got to get more Idol-aware. Especially when talking to Matthew.
Matthew: I want this on my iPod.
Melissa: You can't even understand them though.
Chantal: I doubt if Matthew understands any of the stuff he listens to, besides you guys.
French_GURL: Excusez moi.
Haylie Duff: Oui.
Hilary Duff: Fromage, poutine, Montreal.
Matthew: OK.
Chantal: I'm glad we missed Shakira.
Matthew: Shakira was the second last person to go on. KYO was higher up.
Melissa: We'll be gone by then.
Matt sees a Live 8 merchandise stand.
Haylie Duff: Don't you mean a...
Matthew: Yes! But, I can't spell it.
Matthew goes and buys some Live 8 shirts.
Matthew: Oh, I probably should have used the money tonight.
Hilary Duff: How did the bus hunt go? :-P.
Chantal: Wonderful, thanks.
Matthew: Especially when I had snot dripping out of my nose.
Melissa: GROSS!
Haylie Duff: You better not tell them where we are.
Hilary Duff: Duh, we're doing practice.
Chantal: Haylie isn't even there.
Hilary Duff: I'm doing practice then.
Matthew: Hey, is that the Linz family from the Amazing Race?
Linz_Orange: Hey guys!!!
Melissa: Word.
Haylie Duff: Golf. How about... water?
Linz_Orange: Alright then. Hey, aren't you three Canadian? Our female counterpart wants to say something. Go... Okay, Hi... I'm going to say it real quick. Stade Olympique.
Matthew: It's staaaduh.
Chantal: Parlez vous Francais?
Hilary Duff: Enough of the French.
Melissa: How is your curling rink going?
Matthew: LOL. OMG!!! You did not.
Haylie Duff: Can I have a TV?
Everyone ignores her completely random comment.
Linz Family: We're having problems, we can't find a curling broom anywhere.
Chantal: Maybe you could go talk French in Toronto again, and then someone will take pity and give you one.
Hilary Duff: Or you could just use a household broom.
Matthew: Probably not, you get like Cheezies and dust all in it and it's not very good for melting ice.
Linz Family: Our brooms have only orange things in them.
Melissa: You're still doing housework even though you won $1 million? Geez. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?
Haylie Duff: Probably because unlike you and Hilary, they don't have a continuing cash flow.
Linz Family: Would someone tell that to our sister?
Chantal: She deserves it.
Linz Family "Thanks" she said.
Matthew: BRING ON ANDREA BOCELLI!!! But not Celine. I'm good.
Linz Family: We're going to jet. Thanks for the talk.
Melissa: Sure, and send your sis to the spa or something. It helps after climbing inside a burned out Expo 67 EPCOT ball.
Linz Family has left the room (Reason: Our curling meeting starts soon).
Matthew: Expo 67 EPCOT ball. I love it.
Melissa: I wasn't alive during Expo.
Haylie Duff: I doubt any of us were.
Chantal: But isn't it like Epcot like not EPCOT.
Hilary Duff: Try that again, this time in a way I understand.
Matthew: I think she means Epcot should be spelled this way. Epcot. Instead of the old anagram EPCOT.
Chantal: Yeah, what you said.
The group is transported to... IKEA.
Melissa: LOL! Could that have been more random?
Haylie Duff: IKEA is spelled with all capital letters.
Chantal: Epcot isn't though.
Matthew: We've made that clear.
Hilary Duff: I want to go to Smäland and play in the IKEA ball pit.
Melissa: Seriously, how old are you?
Matthew falls asleep on the round bed IKEA has.
Haylie Duff: IKEA peoples are like on some strange medicine because beds aren't made to be round.
Chantal: Could we have been put in a stranger place?
All of a sudden Stephen Harper, President Bush, and Pikachu appear.
Matthew: Two out of three aren't bad.
Pikachu: Pika!
Chantal boots Pikachu from IKEAWRLD (Reason:That gets old quickly).
President Bush: Um, the Swedish have created IKEA to distract us so while we assemble the furniture,al-Qaeda can invade. IKEA is a terrorist cell.
Stephen Harper shuts his mouth because he has a election to win.
Matthew: Good idea. I want you to say nothing, turn around, leave and don't do anything stupid. And break a leg.
Melissa: Someone is overtly Conservative today.
Haylie Duff: I wanna buy Bush some meatballs.
Hilary Duff: Why is it the only time you buy stuff, it's food?
Haylie Duff: Cause I'm not carrying a chair the whole time.
Chantal: Matt, look at Stephen.
Stephen Harper trips over a baby carriage, sending it into the elevator doors, which as it falls knocks over a bin full of stuffed animals, which some lady trips over and falls down the stairs to the warehouse, and causes her to break a shelf of vases.
Matt shakes his head.
President Bush: See, the North Koreans did that too.
Matthew: HOW DID YOU EVER BECOME PRESIDENT???
President Bush gets in the elevator and cries as he goes out of sight.
Chantal: Watch out for the little animals.
Melissa: I think we don't care.
Hilary Duff: *beep beep* Erm, I have a BlackBerry all of a sudden.
Haylie Duff: How come everyone else got techno stuff, I didn't.
Matthew: From what we've seen on this adventure, I doubt you could operate a toaster.
Haylie Duff: I can do that! I give some bread to Hilary's chef, and then a few mins later, he comes back with toast.
Hilary Duff: Haylz, I don't have a chef.
Haylie Duff: Then who was that?
Melissa: I'm sure they were very confused though.
Hilary Duff: According to the BlackBerry, I missed Joel's concert in the real world. Which means, we are the ones who are trapped.
R.Kelly: *sings* In a IKEA. IKEA. IKEA. IKEA.
Matt looks for a window to jump out of.
Chantal: Or a closet to hide in.
Some shadowy figure pulls out a Berretta and shoots R.Kelly.
R.Kelly vanishes like a video game death.
Haylie Duff: I guess that ends "Trapped".
Melissa: Thank goodness. I can't stand that song.
Matthew: Correction, R&B opera.
Hilary Duff: I want to do one.
Matthew: Don't.
Chantal: Hilary, you should have a DVD of each of your concerts so we can enjoy it again and again.
Hilary Duff: So I've heard the legend of every wanting my concerts on DVD or something.
Melissa: That's a really odd sentence.
Matthew: I'm going back to the Saddledome tonight, not for a as fun reason. Flames game.
Haylie Duff: Hockey is fun, I'm sure.
Matthew: Sometimes. I think lacrosse is cooler.
Hilary Duff: La-what?
Chantal: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lacrosse
Melissa: Chantal pulls out a Wikipedia link?
Matthew: Isn't that my job?
Haylie Duff: Sure.
Matthew: Our Internet bill is going to be through the roof.
Hilary Duff: Nothing I don't think I can handle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home