Matt's Life Rollercoaster

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Gizzogle part 2

SMWT 2006 is less then a day away . I started yo shit and i'll end yo' shit. I had ta sleep in tha PS2 room last night, coz we couldn't unlock tha door ta mah room. *Matt yells "THIS IS WHY WE DON'T LOCK THE DOORS* with the S-N-double-O-P. It was H-to-tha-izzell with the S-N-double-O-P. I had a slush whiznich Shawn spilled fo' sheezy. *bashes heezee on wall* like a tru playa'.

Matt's Dizzle sloganesque thingys fo` SMTW 2006:
Party Up fo` SMWT!!!
Cause otha concerts is So Yesterday.
Fly ta tha SMWT!

I watched some of Herbie . Listen to how a motherfucker flow shit: F-U-Double-Lizzy Loaded wit Lindsay Lohan before bed tonight. (Yiznes, Lindsay Lohan but I was decked out in mah Hilary Duff shiznit). For some reason I'm now going "Punchbuggy" in a insane baby voice. *rolls eyes* This is yo brain . Aint no L-I-M-I-to-tha-T. This is yo brain on Lindsay Lohan... "Thiznat is a fizzetch punch-buggy tizzle you mizzle have traded wit yo parent tizzy you switched bodies wit afta messin' yo twin at gangsta ciznamp. You drama queen". Any hustla Lindsay Lohan movies? Nope n shit. HA HA HA HAH! That's funny.

Oh yay, Belinda's going ta makes a speech spittin' that real shit. Yawn and my money on my mind. DEFECTOR!!! YOU TRAITOR droppin hits! Whizzat, going ta announce yo defection ta tha Conservatizzles? She's S-T-to-tha-izzill hot though hittin that booty. What?!!?!? She is also stinkin' rizzy. Thanks ta tha Liberals of course. There's her single Mom crap ridin' in mah double R. Thanks fo` pimpin' away . Holla!. Oh, spoke too soon . Listen to how a motherfucker flow shit. She thanked Martin , ya feel me?. Her office is 400 Industrial Parkway South, Aurora with the gangsta shit that keeps ya hangin. OH, YOU DID NOT JUST MENTION HARPER n what? He has yo support on some issues? Triznust me, he doesn't wiznant it fo' sheezy. At tha end of her speech she should peel off tha S-to-tha-izzign on her podium n S-T-to-tha-izzick a Conservative one on it. Blah,blah,blah... why tha hell is you still rapping `bout Stephen? You left crazy up in here. SHUT IT!!! Nobody bloody cares `bout yo priorites.

LOL... Love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home