Matt's Life Rollercoaster

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Banned from IDF!

Well, like I didn't see that coming.

I having a throbbing headache all of a sudden. Ouch.

I got the highest mark in all four Commerical Foods blocks on the Food Poisioning booklet. I haven't seen it yet, but I hope it is like really high. I'll ask Mr.Sedman after lunch.

I'm in Hot Foods for today and then next week. I don't like it as much for some odd reason.

I got a Rice Krispy square yesterday, cause I cleaned those huge moving cupboards that we have in school. LOL. IKEA overload.

I tried out the glass floor at the Calgary Tower.



Holy crap, it looks like the darn tower turned into a ski jump. They had the Torino Olympics on downstairs at the base.

Oh yeah, we have T.A. tomorrow. It's a waste of time I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home