Matt's Life Rollercoaster

Monday, June 14, 2004

Calaway Park and Survivor Buff...

Well my Survivor buff came! Yeah! It's around my neck right now :-). I went to Calaway Park twice this weekend! Thank goodness for season passes! I went on Saturday night for a hour (in the rain) and Sunday morning for a few hours. Let me tell you even though it was raining and a hour before park close it was still a blast! The lines were so empty! I got to go on the new ride "Chaos" 2 times in a row. Me and Jamie.M went on the log ride 2 times in a row and the rollercoaster 2 times in a row in the front seat. The rain was crazy on the turn after the drop. It was pounding into your face. I don't think I would do that again. We got drenched on the log ride. The next day we went again and Dawn, Jodie and some of the other kids went on the ferris wheel and the kid who picked it got scared and they took him off the ride but me,Dawn,and another kid were stuck on it for a long time (not due to anything). We went on the bumper boats and I was in one boat and the rest were in another one. We got pretty wet. We also went on the rollercoaster and "Chaos" again. Dawn liked it so that was better then Jaime almost throwing up :-P. We wanted to go on the log ride but the line was crazy. I am disappointed we lost the Stanley Cup but then there is next season.GREAT JOB CALGARY FLAMES WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!!! So I played NHL 2004 and got my revenge! We won against Tampa Bay (of all the teams that made it). The virtual one will have to do for now!
Matthew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home